Elkins Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can this page make it back alive...?

2 posters

Go down

Can this page make it back alive...? Empty Can this page make it back alive...?

Post by Otaku Gabby Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Yo, Treasurer speaking. Elections for the next year coming up next week, April 26th, 2013... besides that, I know-basically- no one here. This page hasn't been accessed since 2010, and hasn't been active since 2008, so I wanted to try to bring it back up again since it's pretty useful and resourceful.
Chess club has about 15-25 members at the moment if anyone is wondering. Dues are currently 5$, and we've started getting t-shirts every year. I'm planning to be president next year, but I've got an EXTREME rival running for president, wish me luck... and I'm probably talking to myself now. Okay, I got off track, but summary is done. Now i have a question... How do I go and set up chess club practice tournaments for chess club with different high schools and such??????????
Otaku Gabby
Otaku Gabby

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-04-19

Back to top Go down

Can this page make it back alive...? Empty Re: Can this page make it back alive...?

Post by Grant Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Can I finally get my chess club T-shirt? I think it's been half a decade since I payed for it, but I never got one...

To set up chess club practice tournaments, you'll just have to get contact information for chess clubs at other schools and then shoot them an email to see if they'd be interested. If there're enough schools that might play you can then just figure out a time/date and get administrative approval

Grant

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Can this page make it back alive...? Empty Re: Can this page make it back alive...?

Post by Otaku Gabby Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Thanks, I'll try to see what I can do, would you recommend setting up chess club practice tournaments even though we're almost done with the school year?... and LOL I heard from the whole group that you people never recieved t-shirts Razz We're working on t-shirts now: sent in the designs. Best choice would be to come visit chess club one day before school ends- if you can, and you can talk to Mushal to see if there are any leftover t-shirts from last year.
Thanks again for the info~
Otaku Gabby
Otaku Gabby

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum